Monday 15 February 2010

Sweet Stampin challenge

Thought I would have a go at this Sweet Stampin challenge as the colours sounded as if they would be fun.
This challenge is #13, needed to include Tempting Turquoise,Cameo Coral,Summer Sun. Real red and i used a bit of Whisper white too.

My card is a Tri fold card so I will show both outside and inside.
I used the On a pedestal set, i know this is going to be one of my firm favourites as well as many others.





Thank you for looking please feel free to leave a comment.

5 comments:

Margreet said...

great card!
thanks for joining Sweet Stampin!
xxx Margreet

Faye said...

Wow! Your card is amazing! Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin. x

Unknown said...

What a great card.. I love that set!!

thanks for joining us at sweet stampin xx

Queen La Rubba said...

Love this card! You did a FAB job with the colour combo! Thank you for joining us for htis weeks "Sweet Stampin" challenge!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Mary J said...

Oh wow, what a clever card! I love it!