Wednesday 10 February 2010

challenge for inspiring inkin challenge


I love a challenge, and i had a reason to join this as i neede inspiration for my hubby's valentine card.But in the end i decided maybe its not quite his colour!!too much pink. But still I like the outcome. I hope you do.
The challenge was to use realred,pretty in pink,basic grey and very vanilla.
I used all Stampin'Up! products and all the above colours were included in some form.
Card stock - basic grey, very vanilla, real red and pretty in pink.
Inks - pretty in pink, basic grey, real red
Ribbon -Grosgrain real red
stamps -simply said flower heart for background, lg medallion, vintage labels and love you much
used dimensionals too.

1 comment:

lil-paper-pixie said...

It's lovely Deb, I am sure Steve will love the card.

Hugs

Sarah