Monday 3 May 2010

sorry for the lack of blogging


Sadly I have had to cope with an awful lot over the last couple of months.
Firstly my dad had a fall at home which resulted in a hospital ordeal. Sadly dad was unable to fight enough after this terrible fall and sadly passed away on 26th March. I am trying to come to terms with this awful loss and I am trying to get back in to my crafting and back to SU.
I would like to share with my blog readers the new products from SU.
I am also offering a paper and ribbon share to the first 6 people who are interested
So, what will you get??
3.4 mtrs Melon Mambo Spotty Ribbon,
3.4 mtrs Rich Razzleberry Spotty Ribbon,
3.4 mtrs Soft Suede Spotty Ribbon,


12 sheets 6x6 Cottage Wall DSP
5 sheets Melon Mambo A4 card stock
5 sheets Rich Razleberry A4 card stock
5 sheets Soft Suede A4 card stock
All this for just £12.95 delivered to your door.
This offer is on a first come first served basis. I will need 6 people for this first share but I can do another if needed :-) please contact craftingdeb@gmail.com

No comments: