Friday 24 April 2009

Why not join my stampers 6 club

Do you want to earn exclusive free stamp sets and stash from the catalogue and the mini without having to to host a workshop in your home?


Do you have a long wish list of things you want to buy from the catalogue and the mini?


Then join my Stampers 6 club to build your stash and get your hostess benefits over the next 6 months through my "virtual" workshop.


Here's how it works:


there are 6 members to each club (you don't need to find them, I organise that, but if you have any friends who may be interested then please get them to contact me)

each club runs for just 6 months (you have no commitment after 6 months but if you want to join another of my stampers clubs then you'll be very welcome)

each member agrees to spend a minimum of £25 per month before postage (£3.95) and this can be on any items from the catalogue or the mini

each month a different club member will get the free hostess stamp set and another one will get at least £15 to spend in the catalogue (so for 2 of the 6 months club membership you will get some free hostess benefits in with the stash you buy)

Here's what you get:


a free Stampin' Up catalogue (worth £4.95) and a free mini catalogue

a minimum level 1 hostess stamp set (these are exclusive to hostesses and cannot be bought direct from Stampin' Up!)

a minimum £15.00 worth of free spend in the catalogue or mini

The next club will start as soon as I have 6 members.


Email me at craftingdeb@gmail.com to join the club or for more information.


Know that you want to spend more than £25 per month? You could take 2 slots within the club and get double the benefits or why not become a Stampin' Up! demo.

If this sounds like something good to you please contact me

No comments: